The Clartan SICAV contains several compartments:
- Clartan Patrimoine: created in 1991, this diversified fund, predominantly invested in bonds, is intended for investors favouring investments that are shielded from equity market fluctuations. IIts aim seeks to generate positive returns over a two-year + timeframe.
- Clartan Evolution: launched in 2012, this fund seeks to generate, over a time-frame of at least five years, a better risk / return profile than that of the main global indices.
- Clartan Valeurs: created in 1991, its aim is to generate positive absolute performance over the long term (minimum of 5 years), whether by capturing company earnings growth or benefiting from a market rerating of securities.
- Clartan Europe: created in 2003, this PEA-eligible fund is exclusively invested in European equities. Its aim is to produce, over the long term, an average annual performance that is greater than that of European equities.
- Clartan Ethos ESG Small & Mid CAP : the fund, created in 2020, only invests in European small and mid-sized listed companies, and aims to grow capital over the long term and on average outperform the main relevant indices
- Clartan Multimanagers Balanced: his fund of funds, created in 2016, aims to grow capital over the long term with a discretionary allocation