A service offering bespoke management of the funds invested by your clients, delegated management is carried out mainly through a selection of funds (multi-manager).
This can operate through traditional means (life assurance contracts, bank accounts), or, for larger amounts, through institutional mandates.
Our delegated management offering allows you to:
- establish a long-term partnership with our company
- benefit from our management expertise
- gain direct access to our managers
- receive regular information on portfolio management
Our delegated investment management process is structured into three stages:
- Management is discretionary and adjusted to your investment goals, as defined with you and your client
- Our investment committee defines the asset allocation and the level of portfolio exposure to equities
- The portfolio is created as a selection of funds (UCITS) chosen on the basis of an internal analysis process.